Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Don't Think Too Hard About These...

Bumper-sticker type material here...long bumper stickers that would wrap around your car once or twice that is:

-- Is it my imagination or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
-- When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
-- The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
-- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
-- I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
-- I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
-- Is it possible to be totally partial?
-- Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
-- It’s not an optical illusion--it just looks like one.
-- If swimming is good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home