Thursday, November 11, 2004

Fibro Sucks

This whole week has been very painful for me. Fibromyalgia is especially difficult around the time of year when the weather gets cold...the body mimics having a really bad flu, and every, EVERY major and minor muscle group is full of pain.

I tried to rest and then come into work today, but I can't concentrate at all now that I'm here. Time to head home and call it a day. I just have to decide if I want to take more vacation time or chalk it up to FMLA time (unpaid).

It's too painful to hold my neck up today. Gotta get home and see if I can rest enough to give myself a shot at working tomorrow.

Trying to make the best of all this today, but not doing too good of a job. (grumble.grumble...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home