Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Destroying The Sacred

If you're going to PhotoShop something (yes, it's probably best used as a verb), then make sure it looks real...or else don't show it to people. Here's a tacky example (no, I don't mean "sticky"):

Jesus Monster Truck, et al...
http://www.gluck.net/jesus/

I did get a genuine kick out of the tiny print stating, "formerly the Stryper Tour Van."

Is this what people see when they think of Christians?? If so, then perhaps we're doing this Christianity thing all wrong. Just perhaps.

The mobile "Bikini Baptismal" deal on this page reminds me of people who try to package Jesus in with sexy women, greed, etc., etc., as portrayed in numerous movies over the years.

Sad.

(I'm just typing as I'm thinking...does that surprise you?)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home