Thursday, April 28, 2005

DRAT!

What's the deal with my righthand sidebar sliding all the way down to the bottom of this page?

It first happened when I added an image (a hysterical "Get Fuzzy" comic, by the way) to one of my blog entries. Even though I've since removed it, the sidebar information still sits down there at the lowliest portion of the page -- the lower-righthand corner.

Perhaps this is a life-lesson in humbleness.

(Send me an email or comment if you can help me fix this...I've tried to re-publish the blog, switch templates, no dice. Grumble, grumble...) HELP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

THis happened to me also a while back. I had an image that I was linking too, and the width of it was too wide. So, I saved the picture to my computer, made it smaller, then published it with Hello, and the problem was solved.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home