Friday, April 22, 2005

Welcome New Visitors!

If this is your first time to my blog, WELCOME!!

Hello, also, to my loyal return visitors. I appreciate you all.

I created this site because I needed to laugh more. Since I was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler semi truck, almost two years ago, I've learned about the importance of laughing -- especially on the most painful days of our lives.

I used to send around funny links to stories and pictures via email to many of my friends and co-workers...but, this is just a much easier way of getting the same fun content to those people and others (i.e., the entire world).

I'll often link to my favorite cartoon, "Get Fuzzy." It's about a guy named Rob with a dog named Satchel (a chow), and a cat named Bucky. The cartoonist's humor is just enough off-center that it's perfect for me. I love it, and I hope you enjoy it too.

Thank you again for coming here, and please consider bookmarking my site. I really appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home