Friday, April 29, 2005

What I Use for My Fibromyalgia Pain

I was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler semi-truck back on May, 25, 2003.

During my recovery, I quickly developed fibromyalgia. Now every minute of every day is painful for me -- with various levels of pain severity. It's been the toughest thing I've ever dealt with in my life. The pain has truly been profound at many times.

I've been using two oils that help me a lot with dealing with my muscle pain.

The first one is called Kelly's World Famous Eucalyptus Oil . It smells great -- other people tell me that too -- and it works for quite a while.

I also use another oil that has a cooling sentation. I like the smells of this one even more -- but it is a little more expensive. It's called O24. It'll clear your sinuses if you take a good whiff of it too! I suggest ordering the trial size bottles. They'll last a while and you'll be able to get an idea of how well it will work for you.

So, if you have muscle pain and you're looking for relief, I highly suggest these two products, with a nod toward the first product, Kelly's World Famous Eucalyptus Oil.

FYI: I receive no money or benefit of any kind for mentioning these products. It's simply an unsoliciated endorsement because I care about my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home