Thursday, May 19, 2005

Name Generators and Such

Here are some various fun name generators to have some fun with.

To my understanding, all of these generators are family-friendly...

Star Wars Name Generator
Now, you can also call me, "Miche Malib." I am the, "Namvan of Hcir." Somehow, even after learning this, I don't feel any different.

Mexican Name Generator
Just call me, "Don Jose."

Japanese Name Generator
My name would be, "Masakazu Gojo."

Irish Name Generator
My name would be, "Quinn Quinn."

Also:

What Does Your SAT Score Mean?
Learn which schools fit well with your score, and which public figures/celebrities you scored better than.

How Normal Are You?
This quiz said I am 35% normal, or, "Occasionally Normal." My friend might disagree. They'd put me closer to 0% normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home