Friday, June 03, 2005

A Moment of Silence for the Subway "Sub Club"

You may have received an email about this (it's been gonig around). Sadly, it's true.

Today I went to my local SUBWAY franchise, and was horrified to discover that they will no longer be doing the SUBWAY CLUB stamp program. The cashier at the store told me it was because some kids in California had stolen a roll of stamps and tried to sell it on eBay. He showed me a small in store display that explained that they would no longer be issuing stamps and would honor existing stamps until June 30th, 2005.

The author of this brief letter apparently is quite the drama queen. She was "horrified." Horrified??

Using words like this one in that situation is yet another reason why we are hated as Americans.

This is horrifying.

This is horrifying.

Not this.


Give me a break.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home