Thursday, June 02, 2005

My New (Other) Blog Is Now Live...

I've started a new blog called, "After the Accident..."

It's my hope that I'll be able to help others who are also attempting to pick up the pieces of their life and their health after an auto accident.

My story is detailed in the first post, and I plan to attempt to add new links and content to that one on a daily basis as well.

If you know someone (or if it's you) who has been affected by an auto accident, then please visit the blog and pass the URL around to your friends and family. Most of us know someone who has been in an accident in the past year or so, so please let them know about this resource.

I'm going to offer to do research for people as well if I'm able to help them in that way. I've learned that finding just a little bit of information about my future or about new options of treatment I wasn't already aware of has given me just enough hope when I really needed it. I want to be able to do that for others too.

I also have an RSS/Atom feed for that blog -- if you would like to read it in your RSS reader.

The feed URL is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/AfterTheAccident
(other feed formats are also available on the blog itself)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home