Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Phew!

Yesterday was a blur, and today may be as well. But, I'll get some more fun links posted very soon.

I've been dealing with a nasty case of waking @ 1:30. 2:30, or 3:30 a.m. in the morning lately and not getting back to sleep. It was 3:30 this morning. That got me in the office a few hours early.

My back and my neck spasms have been flaring-up really bad lately -- still related to the 18-wheeler rear-eneing me and totalling my ride. The car sustained damage a few times more than it's worth. And I think I did as well.

For now, I'll throw you this bone for your Back Four Seconds fix:

"Dog Finds His Own Way Home On a Train" (I thought only cats knew how to do this)

Secure the movie rights!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home