Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Saddam Hussein's Philanthropy of Terror

Read it for yourself, and develop your own conclusions. I'm not telling you what to believe. But, I haven't been able to disprove the information in this website yet. I choose to believe these as facts until I know otherwise.

But, if someone believes in something, I believe they should be able to back it up. And conversely, if someone disagrees with something, I think they should truly investigate the facts of boths sides of the story before they set their decision in stone. I'm trying to get better at this myself.

Regarding whether or not Saddan Hussein supported terrorists, I suggest reading this collection of information and then choose what you believe in this matter.

The decision you make on this subject will surely affect how you believe in other greater "questions of the day" in our culture.

1 Comments:

Blogger forhim1 said...

VERY GOOD!! Well backed up, leaving those with doubt, at the min. thinking on it. Still going to be those that will deny anything is linked, but you will never change those people. Saddam himself can say it, and someone will say Bush had him say that.
Keep up the good work, and God Bless!! Your cousin, Jeff

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home