Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fill-up At High Gas Prices w/o Changing Your Budget. How?

Just look elsewhere in your budget.

Think about it, there are little things you are not doing right now that can save you enough money to be able to easily pay the higher gas prices without having to change your personal budget in any way.

The easiest way it to begin clipping coupons. I rarely use coupons, but now I'm beginnig to do so, and it doesn't take much effort to save $8, $10 or even $15 and $20 on your groceries, That'll cover how much more you're paying for gas these days. Just buy a Friday or Sunday paper that contains coupons and shop wisely. Or even use online coupons from sites such as: CoolSavings, CouponDispatch.com, and others.

Get other ways to save money that you can apply to your gas budget at AllThingsFrugal.


This solution has worked for me. I just looked around and did a little more work here and there (in 3 or 4 areas of my life), and I've saved enough to cover the rise in gas prices and then some!


You're welcome. Who's your Buddy??


1 Comments:

Blogger Wesley said...

Speaking of coupons, I just developed an online service to track coupons. Check it out here: http://mariamail.com/coupon/index.php

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home