Monday, October 24, 2005

Sorry...

No more posts until Tuesday as I need to get home and find some relief for the nasty muscle spasms in my back, neck, and shoulders.

I've been in the office since before the sunrise, so at least I'll still have hit my full hours for the office day.

If you're a praying person, please think of me and for either pain relief, or for the strength to endure the extra amount of pain today that neither vicodin nor local anesthetic gel has been able to touch at all.

Please come back tomorrow for business as usual. I appreciate your readership of my humble blog, you my wonderful audience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home