Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How to Drive a Customer Crazy

You're really not going to find a use for this information, "How To Drive A Customer Crazy." I didn't post this link for pragmatic purposes. But, I thought there must have been an interesting reason for writing this article.

The reasons must have been one of the following:

1) To entertain.
2) To encourage others to treat people badly.
3) To simply report what someone who's worked in retail sales has witnessed over the years.
4) To make people wonder why they wrote this article.

Can you think of any other reasons why someone would write this piece?

For me, I simply find it entertaining, but sad as well. We should be mature enough people to treat people better than this. At least I try to do that to the best of my ability, but I'm not perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home