Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More Fun/Interesting/Thoughtful Quotations To Enjoy...

I don't necessarily agree with all that is quoted below, but why should that stop my from posting them?

"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman."
Virginia Woolf

"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."
Marshall McLuhan

"The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question."
Stephen Jay Gould

"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me."
Benjamin Disraeli

"In America, through pressure of conformity, there is freedom of choice, but nothing to choose from."
Peter Ustinov

"All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income."
Samuel Butler

"I like life. It's something to do."
Ronnie Shakes

"Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."
Robert Frost

"For three days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off."
Johnny Carson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home