Monday, January 09, 2006

The Top 10 Weirdest USB Drives Ever

Got a bad memory?

(If you do, then how would you be able to remember that you have a bad memory??)

Anyway, here's a list of some of the silliest USB memory drives for your computer.

I only have one USB drive. It's from Google for doing a lot of PPC Marketing with them this past year.

BY THE WAY: Hey Mom, I think I left that Google package (the zippered "leather" case with the Google computer tinkets in it) at your place while I was there for Christmas. Did you come across it?

(I just save a phone call. Score!!!)


Personally, I'd prefer a USB drive more like this one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many people do you have that read this? I like it!

1:52 PM  
Blogger M. Joseph said...

Right now, I only have had a high of just under 200 pageviews/day.

It's a slowly growing blog, but it'll get bigger in 2006. It's not even a year old.

Thanks for visiting. Tell your friends about it, and please come back soon!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home