Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dinner By Design

I know, I know ... this sound like something for suburban soccer moms to get excited about, but, I'm into this too.

My fiancee' and I went to one of the Dinner By Design kitchens last night and had a great time making the meals we'll be eating for the next month. All of the ingredients are there in front of you at each kitchen station, with the right measurement cups in the right ingredients. And the recipe is right there in front of you. There are also a bunch of people walking around answering your questions, refilling ingredients, and doing all the cleaning-up for you.

Each meal feeds 6, so we half the meals and package them accordingly. They're perfect portions for the two of us.

All you do is decide ahead of time what dishes you want to make, and then you make an appointment. Then, you show up and put everything together. It took us, on our first time doing this, just under two hours to do all the meals we'll eat for the rest of the month. That's a great time-saver,. The preparation/cooking directions are on the sticker we put on each bag or container. It couldn't be easier.

We'll be eating great food at a good value, will meals ready to cook when I get home, and no messy kitchen. Beat that!

Check it out here. It's a good value, and every few months we get $100 off the food because of their rewards program.

I'm officially hooked.


Tags:
, , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home