Friday, May 05, 2006

Organization To Honor Biggest Boobs

Yeah, I thought that title might get your attention. (I'm sorry about the title, Mom, but don't worry, this isn't about what you think it's about...well, mostly it's not...just sort of.)

The National Breast Cancer Coalition, a grassroots organization dedicated to ending breast cancer through the power of action and advocacy, today announced the launch of the "Golden Boob Awards," a bold new effort to expose the "biggest boobs" seeking to exploit breast cancer for their own political or financial aims. The effort is headquartered online, at http://www.GoldenBoob.org.

The first two nominees have already been unveiled, but the public is invited to submit additional ones. They are "The Abortion/Breast Cancer Coalition" & "Mark For Life."

Read more about these huge boobs.

(Explanation: Number One: I'm in the PR business, so this creative idea to get the word out about their contest to nail those who are (at least seemingly, from the info they're providing) exploiting for their own good is a great idea. Number Two: I'm getting married in less than two months. So, I have to admit that once in a while I think about a certain woman's anatomy. Do you forgive me?)

Tags:
, , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous SFJack said...

Brilliant!!! Gonna go choose my favorite boob right now.

Hmm... then again, I really should be able to choose my favorite TWO boobs, shouldn't I?

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home