Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A True Ice Cream Vending Machine -- and Fast!!

This ice cream vending machine doesn't store ice cream and vend it out when a purchase is made. Instead, it uses a "Flash Freeze" technique that allows the machine itself to create ice cream in only 45 seconds.

Amazing!

I hope we'll be seeing these machines all over the place, because I'm an ice cream FREAK! I love ice cream, but even more so, I REALLY LOVE Frozen Custard!

Oh, and get this, "Not only does its onboard computer run on Linux, the machine also communicates wirelessly through satellite technology to provide company headquarters with inventory and sales data."


Tags:
, , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does salt melt ice on the road and not the ice
in an ice cream maker?

Visit my page; Jose O.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home