Thursday, November 30, 2006

Things I've Learned To Enjoy (or enjoy more than before)...

Spicy Foods // Endorphins are our friends!

Pain // Don't get me wrong about this. I've grown to enjoy what suffering through pain brings out of me.

Learning More about Others' Religious Beliefs // This has always been interesting to me, but never as much as it is to me today. My regular discussions with my physical therapist about her Hindu beliefs have helped me better understand & explain my own beliefs. This has also helped me better understand the actions of the people around me (i.e., knowing how our spiritual foundation, or lack thereof, leads our decision-making -- whether or not we are acutely aware of it as it occurs).

Football // I grew-up playing and loving baseball, but now my interest has shifted over to football -- both college and the NFL. I still love going out to the old ball game here in Chicago or across the country. But when I'm watching a sport on TV, it's usually football these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a ѕpam problem оn thіs website; I alѕo am
a bloggeг, аnd I was ωantіng tо knοw уour
situаtion; mаny of us have ԁevеlоpeԁ somе nice methods and we аre looking
to exсhange methods wіth other fоlks, why not
shoot me an email іf interested.

Alѕo vіsit mу web-site ... meg

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home